Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Opinion

There was a tale of life and death, which upon ourselves we forgot that we were animals like our ape cousins. We forgot who we really were, slowly fading from our traditional ways. As technology blows over us and sends us distances away from each other. There is nothing more frightening then losing our humanity and our identity. This is a tale of a possible future for us, but still a work of fiction from my imagination I write one alternative to our lives if we continue on this path of destruction consumed within our technological material.
What little we know is what is held for our future. One idea could be the fall of our country. The chaos and blood spread upon the ground. Another idea would be the end of the whole world (but that is unlikely.) If we look at history we can all see a pattern a young 'empire' grow in its strength and spreads its ways of life. What happens after that? There is an ending for it. Why should we fear what future we may have? I feel whatever is being said between our fellow Americans is useless. Of course this is my opinion. I don't believe in an end so easily. What about the racism? Why do we judge each other for being so different? I wonder about that everyday and know no race is superior to the other. We are all equal with equal rights. We should not judge a group for some individual's actions.
This is a touchy subject which is being written upon. If nothing is done what is there left for us? For the future of the offspring? I am opinionated. I only want to show my concern. Though I doubt I could say this out loud, my words will speak for themselves. Tell me where you see where we are going? What I am trying to say...nevermind. Don't mind this...These are just words spewing out of a young adults mouth who shows some concern to what is going on. I mean seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment